• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for help with M1008 paint.

Looking to put a new set of front fenders, & drivers door on the truck. Due to dents that aren’t the easiest to get out, so I’ll have to repaint the whole truck, it has the correct markings on it still, is there any sort of stencil for the 24v, tp45/tp65, “diesel fuel only” on the fuel door? & also what’s the best paint to go with. I was thinking forest green. It has traction bars powder coated forest green on it now, I like the color it’s slightly lighter. Any tips? P.s any ideas on how to save the door would be awesome. Because it’s in a bad spot. And they close awesome. Don’t want to put a aftermarket door on it.

Joe Bertram

Looking to put a new set of front fenders, & drivers door on the truck. Due to dents that aren’t the easiest to get out, so I’ll have to repaint the whole truck, it has the correct markings on it still, is there any sort of stencil for the 24v, tp45/tp65, “diesel fuel only” on the fuel door? & also what’s the best paint to go with. I was thinking forest green. It has traction bars powder coated forest green on it now, I like the color it’s slightly lighter. Any tips? P.s any ideas on how to save the door would be awesome. Because it’s in a bad spot. And they close awesome. Don’t want to put a aftermarket door on it.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks