• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

looking for info on who is selling parts for my 1009

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Also You will have be be a "Paid" member, but the classified's here are loaded with guys with parts, or know where to get them.
Just a clarifcation.....

You do not need to be a paid member to look at the ads or buy anything.

You only need to be a Paid member to post an item for sale.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
MUDMAN AND RYAN. Thank you very much. We shall see if this is my fix for my problems. And to answer your post I am a paid member on here.

Make sure you follow the TM 9-2320-289-20 electrical troubleshooting Section 2-15, page 2-63(???) for the GP system before you install a new card. Don't want you frying a new card.

wiccantoy

Well the parts are on my truck. Did it all today after lunch. All works. Just still don't have the gage in the green. Its just below it. Just something else to trace. Enclosed is a picture of the old relay under the hood. Got it from napa. I looked at the one on the passenger side for my plow. And they are the same. But o well it was probably what killed the card.

Last edited:

K9Vic

Before you damage your new GP card, you need to make sure you are using the correct relay and not another incorrect Ford relay. I would read through this thread and pay extra attention to the last page from my post. If the replacement relay has the "I" & "S" next to the small terminals, it will likely fail your GP card again as it is grounded through one of those small terminals.

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/cucv/78979-glow-plug-relay-question-4.html

Make sure you only use the ST85, S603 or those ones from eBay that are like $9.00 each.