• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for KY owners M35A2

Sumoman

Well I talked with Joe today at GL, he stated all but two have started and driven off the lot. I heard he even had one running for the customer when they got there. It is an off-site lot so it is locked up until i show up for pick-up so no checking the fluids prior to pick-up next July.

nosliw

I live near Richmond, but travel to Lexington everyday for work. I don't own a Deuce just yet, but I've got a hankerin' for one. BAD. :wink:

Sumoman

I just got my EUC cleared and have been notified, looking at either next week or the one after (THURSDAY only I believe), for a recovery if anyone wants to go. I am not sure if they have anything for preview but can look and take pictures of vehicles if anyone needs. I was advised time is short while picking up so cannot promise anything but will try. I will post a recovery thread next week.

:jumpin::jumpin::jumpin::driver::jumpin::jumpin::jumpin:

jcburris

Hey Guys! I'm the new one here, I am in Frankfort, and really looking seriously at buying a duece, I would really like to come and look, and hopefully get a ride in one of these before I buy one. I am a pretty darn good wrench myself, so I'm willing to help out if I can be of assistance.
Thanks

CHRIS

Sumoman

I can help you out. You can help me put my transmission back in when I get the parts. Deal? lol
I have moved to wed-thur-fri off.. maybe when I come in for a fri night with the inlaws and stop in to lend a hand. Let us know far enough in advance and I can plan it with the boss:wink:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks