• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for LED upgrade part numbers for 1995 M1083A0

I already upgraded my headlights to Truck-lite and like them a lot. Since I have a camper on the back of my truck wired into the 12 volt side, I would like to upgrade all the marker lights turn indicators and stop lights to LED. I think truck-lite makes them. Ideally I would like black ones, not green, nor tan. My truck is black and gray.

I will need 9 amber marker lights for the cab, two red marker lights for the rear, front turn indicators and rear taillights.

I suspect that Truck-lite "30 series" 07395 and 07396 will fit. They are 3.23 inches between mounting screw holes.
I also read that "18 series" 18085Y and 18088R supposedly fit, but they are 3.99 inches between mounting screw holes?

I found Truck-lite 07411 which seems to be LED taillight with dark green housing. Does anybody know the part number for the version with the black housing and the part number for the front turn indicators?

Are the LMTV/FMTV lights interchangeable with HMMV? I know that there are some vendors that sell import versions, but I would prefer Truck-lite because I always had good luck with their products and they are US made.

Truck-lite "new style" yellow LED marker lights with black housing p/n 07430
Truck-lite "new style" red LED maker lights with black housing p/n 07428
Truck-lite front LED turn indicator for FMTV, black housing p/n 07417
Tuck-lite rear LED tail lights for FMTV, black housing p/n 07415

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks