• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for list of recommended tools

rustystud

I know I will get scorned for this as lots of people don't like them but I don't travel without a hi lift jack. Not so much for jacking but winching and clamping. They are great for pressing dogbones back on the bushing.

Oh I LOVE the "Hi-Lift" jacks !!! I have three of the premium 60" models. One is on my Deuce, one on my CUCV, and one on my M105 trailer. I just had to use it last week on my M105 trailer to get the hitch off as the ground was to soft and sank my landing gear. I've used mine to even replace tires on the deuce. I have installed a longer handle on mine though. The extra leverage helps a lot. In my opinion the "Hi-Lift" jack is the best bang for your buck in any equipment purchase for your vehicle.

frank8003

In Memorial
In Memorial
I've said that for decades now. Might have started during my Marine years. About the comment of military personnel taking care of the deuce. When I was a Sargent in the motor pool we had about 40 guys in our platoon. So when a deuce came in it was swarmed and put to rights in about two days.
That was me remembering in post 30
Stuff was good to go when they released a truck for service, only stuff
they missed was that which one has to drive it as fast as it will go problems.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks