• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking For M1009 or M1008

cuttingedge

I don't know if this is the right place to post this but I am looking to purchase either a M1009 or M1008.
I am located in Northern NJ but will travel for the "right truck" I have a budget of approx $3500.00 but am willing to go a little higher if the perfect rig comes around. I have sent PM's to other members to no avail so if anyone has something please let me know.

Thanks,
Jason

Scarecrow1

IM SURE A FEW PEOPLE WILL SEE IT HERE BUT THE BEST PLACE IS IN THE CLASSIFIED SECTION . yOU CAN GET THERE UNDER THE RESOURCES TAB ......ALSO YOU MAY FIND ONE THERE .......

bottles

I have three cucv Blazers 85 or 86 years. They all have low miles and run great. One needs a dash pad the other needs a rear window. I will sell for 1700.00 call me any time 801 637 0263 cory

bottles

I took a picture of one of them and put it on my profile. They all run perfect. One needs a back window and one could use a new dash. I am willing to fix both of the problems for cost of parts. Two have really low miles 29K and 33K. They all came from Hill Air Force Base here in Utah, I bought them last month so they have not been in civilian hands for long. This means they have been maintained by the goverment their whole life's. Mechanicaly they are in ausome shape. I have a hard time with pictures but please call me any time. I am desperate to move one or two of them as I do not have the room. P.S. I am allso willing to fix the surface rust for you so you have a perfect truck. One of them is perfect body wise, it is the one that needs the dash and has 29k I really wanted to keep that one but like I said I am desperate. The other two have small amounts of surface rust not too bad and I have a body guy who will fix it right for you. Feel free to call me any time at 801 637 0263 thanks Cory;-)

jackpey

I have a 1986 M1008 with 52K miles, new tires, new alt belts, new glow plugs, new rear u-joists, and straightened drive shaft, no rust, and straight body. PM me if you are interested and want more information.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks