• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for M1101 hardcover part number

dmark4u

Hello everyone I'm looking for a part number for the attached M1101 hardcover with windows and rear doors. I'm not looking for the amtech helmet as its way way too pricey for my needs I'm looking for something I can use to camp and that has some windows for lighting.

i would appreciate any input on part number or where to locate one of these Color doesn't matter

Attachments

dmark4u

Yes I contacted them but they do not ship into Canada or anywhere close to my location. I think I may have to get something custom fabricated.

DavidB

You may want to locate an S250 shelter for conversion to a camper. There many around and a lot of threads on what can be done with one.
DavidB

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks