• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for M35A3 or 1991m927 5ton for sale

grunt 22

I`am a new member but understand the love and fun of operating off road military vehicles. Back in the late 80`s I drove a L.A.V. 25 in the Marine Corps. It was a 8x8 amphibious vehicle with a 25MM Bushmaster cannon plus 2 7.62 machine guns. Unfortunately I cant afford the civilian model L.A.V. but, I do have my sights on a M35A3 or a M927 with the extra long cargo bed. I`am not going to use this for commercial purposes I just want the vehicles to be a platform for my full sized truck camper and to haul my small jon boat and canoe. Infact I thought I could only get a M35 because of under 26,000 lb law here in Illinios but a couple of days ago I found a 1991 BMY M927 A2 5 Ton extra long cargo bed that weighed 24,350 empty. Of course it does have air brakes so a air brake endorsement would be required but I`am DEPERATELY trying to find out if there are newer 5 ton vehicles with the extra long bed under the 26,000 lb range I`am not aware of. I would greatly appreciate any info on the 5 ton type truck I`am looking for.THANKS FOR YOUR TIME!!!! grunt 22

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks