• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for M35A3 or 1991m927 5ton for sale

grunt 22

I`am a new member but understand the love and fun of operating off road military vehicles. Back in the late 80`s I drove a L.A.V. 25 in the Marine Corps. It was a 8x8 amphibious vehicle with a 25MM Bushmaster cannon plus 2 7.62 machine guns. Unfortunately I cant afford the civilian model L.A.V. but, I do have my sights on a M35A3 or a M927 with the extra long cargo bed. I`am not going to use this for commercial purposes I just want the vehicles to be a platform for my full sized truck camper and to haul my small jon boat and canoe. Infact I thought I could only get a M35 because of under 26,000 lb law here in Illinios but a couple of days ago I found a 1991 BMY M927 A2 5 Ton extra long cargo bed that weighed 24,350 empty. Of course it does have air brakes so a air brake endorsement would be required but I`am DEPERATELY trying to find out if there are newer 5 ton vehicles with the extra long bed under the 26,000 lb range I`am not aware of. I would greatly appreciate any info on the 5 ton type truck I`am looking for.THANKS FOR YOUR TIME!!!! grunt 22