• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for M880

ckhenshaw4

I am looking to buy a M880 series truck. I have really gotten interrested in these lately, and would like to find one. I live in Wayland, MI, and would like to find one within 100 miles that I could look at. If you have one for sale, please PM me with specs. Thanks in advance for any help that anyone can give. I am newbee to this sight, and have been enjoying it very much !!!!:-D

N1265

Welcome to the site, Let me ask you, How good of condition do you need it to be in ? a local city near me had one up for sale but it was in bad shape. It even had bullet holes in the hood and fender.....

Bob H

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Trying to think if I know anyone near you with a M880........................

I am about 200 miles from you and have a M886 for sale
There is a GreatLakes MVPA member in SE Michigan with a M882, don't know if he is still interested in selling it.
There is a guy in Gladwin that usually is selling them.

gsaauctions.gov regularly has the M880 series trucks in a well used condition.

ckhenshaw4

Hey Bob,
Do you know how I could get a hold of the guy in SE Mighigan with the M882 to see if he is still interested in selling it ?? Even the guy in Gladwin, that isn't too far away.
Thanks. :?:

11ACR-LT

I know the guy with the 882, nice truck, engine top end has been rebuilt, gets excellent mpg, has the radio rack three R524's and cargo cover. needs very minor work. It's still for sale, P/M me and I'll give you his email address.

TedG

Welcome to SS! when you get make sure you post pictures & join glmvpa!!! I have some nos rims & rear cover fs.

ramtoughM880

Is this one still up for sale? I'm going to pass on the one in Chelsea...

If anyone has contact info for that one, or the guy in Gladwin (our cabin is up there, we're up there at least twice a month) I'd apprieciate it.

Thanks!
JK

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Buy one from GSAauctions.gov There are zillions of them on there all the time. Just wait until a nice one comes up in your neck of the woods. They are getting really rusty, so buy with care. Cab swapping is a big pain. I know. You will love the truck. The only army truck besides the M1009 that will keep up with 75 mph traffic easily.

tm america

i'm looking for an m880 to near chicago -nortwest indiana want one with the troopseats and cargo cover on there running would be good but not a nessity no rust buckets .i dont mind doing some work just need one cheap

billyclanton

M883 for sale

Howdy
I have an M883 that I would part with. It has a vinyl troop cover, good tailgate, pintle hitch, B.O. lites & switch(needs work), cammo paint, still has the big radio generator. Runs, drives, & stops. Decent rubber. Its a good, solid military truck that hasn't been Bubba-ized
Take $1800
I'm located in Memphis, Tn.
Billy

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks