• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for main 2 AWG Negative to Frame Ground

rdc0000

I've been checking all my grounds and going over all the wiring for the GP system. In the Electrical section of "CUCV Helpful Threads", Electrical Ground Locations, it states this: Diagram E-3 - Main Battery Ground - 2 gauge black from Negative Term Board behind rear battery - attaches to the front right frame.

I cannot find a 2 AGW ground to the frame. Is the ground on diagram E-3 actually to the bolt on the rear passenger side intake? The diagram does not state where the actual ground goes but, other figures show it goes to the same location as the body ground strap and fuel filter ground on diagram E-2.

I really appreciate the work that goes into the the helpful threads and all the help I have received but, as you can see, I am confused on that one only. Everything else has been spot on in the Electrical Ground Locations and the Trouble shooting guides on the GP system.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks