• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for MEP 004 Parts or numbers.

Coley

My dad bought a 004 at auction and I picked it up for him. So far other than filters, I am seeing it needs a oil dipstick and the load terminal board where you wire in the loads to the genset. I am unable to find the dipstick anywhere, I have the NSN for it. The load Terminal I cannot even find in the P manual. All my work has been done on the 8xx series gen sets and this one scaeres me :wink:.

Any advice or suggestions would be appreciated.

CF

Guyfang

Staff member
Slow down partner. Do you have the manuals? There here in SS. TM 9-6115-464-24P, Figure 21, Page 84, item 17, shows you a picture of the Load Terminal Board. This part was VERY hard to get. Very few were ordered for stockage. So you need to get one from someone who has parts doner gen sets. 5340-01-191-8110 is a good stock number. Try putting it in your browser. But I think you need to go to a junkyard/used parts supplyer. Do you need just the board? Or the standoffs and terminals? You can also get this part off a MEP-005A. 98% of the parts are interchangeable between the 15 and 30 KW gen sets, so don't just ask for 15 KW parts.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks