• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for MEP 26A 103 amp 28VDC unit

Storm 51

Just a Grunt
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Anybody know of a MEP 26A gen set for sale or trade? I'm looking for one to help run my radios and other MV accessories.

Please let me know if you have any suggestions about where I might find one.

Thanks,

Storm51

derf

Post in the wanted classifieds. You have to be a premium member to post for sale but any member can post wanted to buy, I think.
I have a basked case 026 that I'd like to sell cheap for parts. I hate to scrap it if someone could use parts but I don't want to just give it away. I'm not a premium member so I can't post it in the for sale area.
Wish you were closer so I could make you a deal on this thing and get it into the hands of someone who could use it.
Ever make it down to the Gulf Coast?

Storm 51

Just a Grunt
Steel Soldiers Supporter
No, I'm afraid I haven't been to the gulf coast in years (decades, actually). Thanks for the offer, guess I'll keep lookin'

Storm 51

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks