• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for MEP-831A Schematics

AfghanVeteran2010

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Title pretty much sums it up, I'm looking for MEP-831A Schematics that I can actually see. I have looked in the TM 9-6115-639-13&P in back where schematics are. When I zoom in to get a closer look, I cant read it. I have tried Google it, it just pulls the TM up. I have also checked the TM section on this forum.

Any ideas where I can look?

Example of zoomed schematic
dia.png

kloppk

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The schematic in the TM 13&P dated 15 August 2005 has real clear schematics. Get you hands on a copy of that version.
If you can't locate it just PM me your email address and I'll send you a copy of it.
Here is a zoom in on the 2005 version..
2005 TM.JPG

The newer 13&P dated 30 April 2010 has lousy, fuzzy schematics.
Here is a zoom in on the 2010 version..
2010 TM.JPG

Last edited:

Guyfang

Staff member
Why don't you simply put the 2005 extracted schematics into the TM forum? Had someone told me that the schmatics sucked, I would have taken care of that before.

Guyfang

Staff member
index.png

I looked through the 2010 schematics, and found no changes from the 2005 schematic. How could I do that so fast? Well, the finger above, normally tells you when something has been changed in a schematic. It points to what ever has been changed. Simple way to see whats been changed.

For changed text in the manual, it looks like this. A thick dark vertical line, to the left or right of the text changed. I hope you can see this. Nothing seems to work right tonight.

View attachment Scan_0001.pdf

Last edited:

Guyfang

Staff member
This is from TM section.