• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking For MN/IA/WI Members

Smokingman

Looks like we will be making the move to northern Minnesota,probably in the dead of winter lol(Big Falls area).

Now my question for all of you running the 6.2s up north.What block heaters are you using?I only ask because I have the time to get one and install it BEFORE I hit the -40.

M1009

Disciple

I've never run any kind of heater. No ether or anything. Just be sure your GP's and relay are good. At most I've had to cycle my plugs twice. Never had a problem starting even after sitting for weeks in sub-zero temps outside. Make sure you have good batteries too.

axlr8

Well I'd have one if I had the funds....like all of us.....I'm selling My Snowmobile, a rebuilt Chrysler 318 with a 727 TorqueFlite, my bow, and scrounging all the cash I can.....still have no where to get one in my range.....DAM$

IT WILL HAPPEN SOME DAY!!!!!

ha Hey to everyone who has posted, and it'd be a good idea to pull together some kind of event somewhere, somehow, at least that's what I think.....

axlr8

any sierrajcharlie....it almost made me cry....but I have another one! always a backup!!! anyone looking for any of them items??I'll cut you a deal!

obee1kubota

Deerwood, Mn

Hello from Central MN. I too am trying to make connection with MV aficionados. I have never even ridden in an MV but I am chomping at the bit to replace my 3/4 Diesel Ram/ 14' gooseneck dump with a single vehicle. As we all know we northerners need our 4 wheel drives.

Is there anyone near me that has a deuce or 5 ton that would not mind taking me for a ride. I know I want a bob but I am vacillating between a deuce and a 5 ton.

Comments anyone?

BTW is this considered hijacking a thread? I am trying to learn the proper etiquett on SS.

Rock

Fishtail

Hello from Stevens Point, Wis.

If you ever get to Iola, Wis. military show in August each year, there are impromptu rides in the evenings, but not much off-roading for that show. A good place to meet folks from all over the midwest. Cold beer, too.

Scott

sierra117

I am in Isanti MN over by long lake. Did not relize they was so many member up here maybe we should start having a steel soldiers rally up here don't know if I'll ever make the aprox 1000 mile trip to the one in the south or be able to afford it ethier.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks