• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for Mulitcam Seat Covers for my M813

SandmanZuker

Hey Everyone,

I was wondering if anybody knows of a company that makes Multicam Cordura seat covers for factory seats in a 5 ton or Deuce? There is a local company in Lakewood WA (Tactical Tailor) that can custom make them for me but I was wondering if there is an off the shelf set that can be purchased.

I'm looking for something like this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=IsmT68uWTNY

Thanks for any input!!!

Last edited:

SandmanZuker

Thanks everyone for the feedback. I haven't really seen Multicam used on these vehicles but who knows I'm probably just missing it with my search technique on the web which has brought me little to no results for my application. I'll contact the above people and see what transpires.

Beerslayer

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I bought some multicam cordura and had a local upholsterer make seat covers. They look really nice. Unlikely you will find anyone already making them. It was $$$ though.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks