• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

looking for new injetor pump

adv789

Hey guys, Does anyone know of a website or place that has injector pumps for an LDS 465-1a:?: iv been looking around on the web, but i havnt found one yet.

panzerwillie

You can't have yours rebuild by a injection place, i seen on EBAY a LDS 465 for sale pretty complete it may have the injection pump or maybe you can contact them to see if they got spare

adv789

Ya... i think im just going to have mine rebuilt. the hard part is finding diagrams and TM to do the job. but ya, i think it might be easier, and a little cheaper to rebuild mine.

Thank you though for your reply. :-D

emr

I have a couple used take outs for 100 bucks, and a new from memphis I paid 900 for like a fool and will sell for 500 in Northern NJ...Randy

adv789

I have a couple used take outs for 100 bucks, and a new from memphis I paid 900 for like a fool and will sell for 500 in Northern NJ...Randy
do you have a picture of the injection pump you bought from memphis? and who made, or remanufactured it? i am interested though.

Thank you

Ryan