• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for old style mirrors

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Gravel, I have some of the new style wrecker spot/flood lights that are aim-able, thats where I plan to mount them. The exhaust blocks the pass side though.

ken

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Charles, Is there a set on that old gasser M44 you told me about? The yellow one?

Gravel

Gravel, I have some of the new style wrecker spot/flood lights that are aim-able, thats where I plan to mount them. The exhaust blocks the pass side though.
I noticed that too, was figuring on working some magic when I got to that point. I will have to look up those lights you are talking about, might be just the ticket for keeping with the mil stuff.

Wolf.Dose

txdodge43man,
I think, you are looking for the A1 version mirror arms. Some of the statement fotos above are modified basic version arms , one at least seems to be a modification of a gas Reo arm with originally round mirrors. However these round mirror gave a very poor rear viev. So the change to the rectangular mirrors was very common. The second arm reduced vibration a big lot.
Hope this helps at least a little.
Wolf

11Echo

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Original mirrors

After posting this picture in a deuce mirror thread, it was suggested to me to add it to this thread also.
Mirrors on my 70 and 74.

Attachments