• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for parts

FreightTrain

Banned
OK,hopefully I won't tick off the Moderators for posting Want ads in here.

I am in need of atleast 2 but pretty sure all 6 brake drums.I know the fronts are toast.DEEP gouges from rocks caught inside on my Off roading screw up 3 years ago.Also,looking for a C series turbo.Lets see,what else!Turbo Exhaust.Does anyone sell a all in one kit of Filters?I remember a couple years ago you could find them on Evilbay.Had all fuel filters,oil filters,air filters in one package.OH yea,Need seat covers.Maybe a spring ride seat for the passenger side(how hard is it to install one?).PTO shifter for winch.....Tons more stuff but that is about it for now.I want to get this thing back road worthy so I can drive it again.

builder77

In Memorial
In Memorial
Saturn surplus has the "clean air kits" that I think are ther retrofit kit for the turbo.

FreightTrain

Banned
What is it with all these big dealers?Non of them offer online lists.wouldn't it be better for their business if you could just go on there and order instead of having to wait for business hours,Call,have them look up the parts,give you a price blaa blaa.

jatonka

Hello, I have the seat covers. New, mil spec canvas, box seat, spring seat, passenger seat, arctic winterization boots for shifters, winch drum covers, tailgate chain protectors, gas can straps, pioneer straps, all M-series canvas needs. And yes Saturn has online ordering. And no, the clean air kits don't include a turbo. I have them too. Much more than Sam Winer, but I really have them. I have real military air assist power steerings too, new and used. Good luck on the rehab, I know what it's like, John Tennis

Banshee365

I got my clean air kit from Sam Winer, great to deal with. Along with that kit you will need the turbo, oil inlet and outlet tubes, turbo style crankcase breather. and the turbo intake elbow that comes off the manifold. I turbo'ed my truck as you are.

I got all Baldwin filters and they fit well but you will need a different gasket for the Primary Fuel filter.

-Kelly

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks