• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for Pionier trailer TM ?

JB

Manual Request

I have been lurking for a while but I finally need to request a copy of the Pioneer Tool trailer manual. If someone has an electronic copy I would appreciate a copy being mailed to jaymo7atcomcast.net

Thanks, Jason
Tallahassee, FL

papercu

tm

I'll say you have been lurking a while. Dec 31 1969 is the earliest date I've seen. How long has the list been up anyhow. Wayne

JB

RE: tm

That is weird, I joined a long time ago but never posted until this thread. It is really weird that I joined before I was born. :shock: Is there anyway to change the join date?

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
RE: tm

No, that's a glitch, a couple other members have the same date.

ONTOS66

RE: Date

I located another Pioneer Tool Trailer for sale here in Northern NJ. It is the short body type like the one in the photos at the beginning of this post. The owner is asking $300 for it. I saw it briefly, in the rain, last Thanksgiving when I was picking up my trailer. As I recall the interior looked okay, no tools, the exterior needed some sand blasting and a new paint job.

I believe he also has an M-415 1/4 ton trailer which also needs sandblasting and paint. He was asking $250 for it.

If anyone is interested I can swing by and take some photos.

acetomatoco

Can you describe a M415 trailer for us please? Is it the rare and valuable one with the tailgate, or the replacement telephone repair model? ACE

ONTOS66

I don't recall any details on the M415, I saw it once in passing, in the rain. Square fenders if that helps. I'll try to get by there tomorrow (Tuesday) and take some photos of the 1/4 ton and Pioneer Tool trailers and post them here. If anyone is coming up this weekend for the MTA swapmeet in Augusta, NJ the trailers are in Ogdensburg at the Sterling Hill Mine Museum. The owner was active in green stuff years ago and acquired a bunch of stuff from a New Jersey site, all gone but the trailers.

DAP

Rats I would like to get a copy of it also. Wonder if he could email me a copy via the formum? Please!

DAP

Wow I had forgotten about this thread and had to reread it to remind me of the details.
I have no idea whatever happened to these trailers as I am in NC. Since then I bought a 1/4 ton trailer, sold it and used that $$ as seed money to get a Pioneer trailer I found in NC. Over this Christmas vacation I worked on it extensively and have it up in paint, black undercarriage, frame, and bits. Dark blue on major panels. Most of the work was in filling the rust craters after I had it sandblasted. I am hoping to get the weather stripping installed today if it warms up in the garage. Sorry I couldn't be more helpful

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks