• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for proportioning valve info and other misc parts

Somemedic

Hi...

I recently purchased 2 1009's from a cop in my city. Veh1 is an ex k-9 police patrol veh and painted as such. Veh2 has an excellent body and motor, still camo, and was to be used as a parts truck for #1. Veh2 is missing a driver seat, door latch pin (nader pin), and the proportioning valve was removed and used for veh1. I have rec. conflicting info about which civy brake valve to use (3/4 or 1/2 ton) and don't know the chevy part number. Would appreciate any help in locating this proportioning valve info. Also looking for the nader pin and driver seat, driver side taill lense and rear hatch glass if any is for sale. TY -Mark

Northwest, Indiana

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Use the one for the civilian blazer. Suspension parts are the same and the proporting is set up for the short wheelbase.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Civilian BLAZER! I'm not certian if proportioning was changed between the blazer and 1/2 ton pickup so I'd get the blazer combination valve. Don't be fooled by the 3/4 ton rating of the M009, its just a 1/2 ton blazer. The gov't had it rated at 3/4 ton so that it could use the non emission "J" code 6.2.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks