• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for PTO control lever

OD_Coyote

Thanks for the info Armada...I have a line on an original used PTO lever and Saturn has the lockout plate, so if memphis or seco have the mounting bracket I should be set.

FreightTrain

Banned
Post what you find and prices.I also need all this.Currently I only have a winch installed plus a drive shaft(needs new U joints) and Front PTO sitting in my shed awaiting install.

OD_Coyote

FreightTrain - I am in a similar situation. I am still waiting for the winch to ship and I still need the drive shaft and PTO lever mounting bracket.
This is what I have so far...

PTO - $150 (Ebay)
Winch - $500 (SS Member)
Used Lever - $25 (Ebay)
PTO Lockout Plate- $6.50 (Saturn)

Armada

Sam Winer has pto drive shafts for around $100, and the lever bracket from Memphis was around $65. Don't forget you will need an attachment sleeve on the pto and the winch for the drive shaft. This part is exspensive if bought new. Sam Winer has them for $80 IIRC, maybe a little less, and they are a spicer part. The u-joints come with the drive shaft. Not sure who has the pto lever data plate that mounts on the trans tunnel in the cab. And if you get the Memphis pto lever, the notch in the lock out plate will have to be bigger.