• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for Rear curtain cam buckles

gunner_bear

I am looking for the 2 buckles that hold the curtain down. Mine are broke and I need a couple to have seen on. Any one have a couple off junk tops or know a place to buy them? Thanks

fpchief

I am looking for the 2 buckles that hold the curtain down. Mine are broke and I need a couple to have seen on. Any one have a couple off junk tops or know a place to buy them? Thanks
I have a tan curtain i will not use. I can cut them off i guess. Send address.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
They are made by Ancra cargo in Ca. Not sure if they sell direct.

There is an epay dealer surplustycoon selling lots of 25 & 50. 222541854226. Maybe he would sell a smaller lot?

Breton Industries makes the curtains and rear cargo covers presently that use this buckle also. They do sometimes sell parts individually.

Last edited:

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I just threw options out there as I thought $6 high. The ones on epay on bulk are around $2.

I find kascar very reasonable on some items and high as giraffe parts sometimes 😄

gcbennet

Maybe a little off topic, but these buckles are truly brutal. I'm not sure what they were thinking putting plastic buckles on these trucks. All of mine have needed to be replaced at some point due to the hook snapping off or broken strap retainer springs. Has anyone out there found a good alternative?

Bulldogger

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Maybe a little off topic, but these buckles are truly brutal. I'm not sure what they were thinking putting plastic buckles on these trucks. All of mine have needed to be replaced at some point due to the hook snapping off or broken strap retainer springs. Has anyone out there found a good alternative?
Before fancy spring loaded cam buckles there were good old D rings and webbing. Still the simplest solution. Not as fast to undo as cam buckles, but not by much. I am going to use D rings as fasterners on my HMMWV soft slant back to save cost.

BDGR

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks