• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for second opinion on low power

SGT Estum

I have been emailing Fred down there and he tells me that I should need the short body injectors with 054 stamped on them. My eyes aren't as great as they used to be, so I can't see what's on mine. Does this sound right? I just wanted to order the right ones the first time.

Thanks!

Oh ya, he said they are reman Bosch's.
I'm running off of memory here, but I think that's actually not the correct injector. Again, from memory... the short body injectors were used for vans and such. You want the "regular" ones with the fine thread. The very first 6.2 diesels used a coarse thread and were thus leaky.

If in doubt, pull one or more injectors and check them out.

Another option would be to pull all 8 injectors and mail them in as cores on the front-end. That way the rebuilder can either rebuild your injectors or give you rebuilt units from stock that match yours.

mr.travo

Ya, I thought the short style was for vans as well. I will probably grab a couple off the 1031 and check the number. I don't want to turn those in because they only have 13K on them. This set that's on my 1009 have over 72K. I figured those would be the better candidate for a core.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks