• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking For Some Answers - Or Not

Bthrasher4

Just got the new solenoid Yesterday...plan on working on the truck tomorrow or Tuesday...I'll give you an update on Tuesday or Wednesday as to how things turned out...Thank you for checking...

Bob

Bthrasher4

I wanted to take a minute to THANK all of who responded to this post. I finally got around to installing the new fuel shut off solenoid....it worked like a charm...My M923 runs like a new truck...oh thats right the engine only has 9,000 miles on it...it is new.

All of you are excellent...I am not sure what I would have done without all of your guidance.

Thank you again

Scarecrow1

well you can finally breath that first breath of fresh air and have that long sigh of relief. All that you went through may now seem worth it. I know nothing will rip your guts out faster than being all alone on the road and crap starts happening. Trust me.....been there done that. good luck on your new toy.........

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks