• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for some CUCV interior plastic bits

Jetnoise400

Hello All,

I'm trying to repair and replace the various missing or broken stuff in my M1009's interior. I'm in need of a few things and was wondering if anyone had this stuff to spare:

Seat belt plastic parts (of course, in that ravishing shade of red we all know and love):

I need the plastic cover that goes on the male seat belt latch that covers where the belt goes through it. (does that make sense?) It's a curved rectangular piece and snaps on.

Also, am looking for the plastic sleeves that enclose the belts, go between the front seats from the floor to the buckle, and hold the belts and buckles upright keeping them off the floor (where mine are currently residing) :(

I'm also looking for a functional, not cracked or otherwise broken transfer case shifter lever console. The better condition, the better.

I'm off to the big truck wrecking yard on Saturday, but thought I'd try here first and maybe not have to pay the "big city" prices.

Thanks in advance!

grizzly127

All the parst you could need.

Hey Jet Noise,

I'm a new guy but I buy tons of replacement parts for my M1009 from Houston Parramore at 850-856-5421. He is the man wiht over 15 vehicles in his yard. He'll send you anything if you can fax pictures or explain what you need.

Hope this helps. G

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks