• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for specifications axis M101 A3 3/4

Hello,

I am new to this forum. I am from the Netherlands. Recently I bought this M101 A3 in Germany.

I am now looking for the specs of the maximum load on the axis, I need to find it on the axis itself.
Does someone maybe know where I could find it?

Many thanks,
Ronald

20210312_112236.jpg

Jeepadict

There should be a data plate on the front of the box on the left side. There's another data plate on the left side tongue. If not all the specs are in the TM (technical manual) available to download on this forum. Those specs are also summarized on the link below. Welcome!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

There should be a data plate on the front of the box on the left side. There's another data plate on the left side tongue. If not all the specs are in the TM (technical manual) available to download on this forum. Those specs are also summarized on the link below. Welcome!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
thanks a lot, I will check it (so I need to have it on the axis as well as its required for the import, in case later another axis was put on it).

Guyfang

Staff member
The TM will tell you if more then one axle was used on the trailer. I just look at the TM, and for the M101-A3 the below listed axle was the ONLY one used.

NSN: 2530-01-390-4684
Part # 12362791
AXLE,VEHICULAR,NOND OFFSET
UOC, Useable on code: TC1. The TC1 UOC means it is the ONLY axle used on the M101-A3

The TM will tell you if more then one axle was used on the trailer. I just look at the TM, and for the M101-A3 the below listed axle was the ONLY one used.

NSN: 2530-01-390-4684
Part # 12362791
AXLE,VEHICULAR,NOND OFFSET
UOC, Useable on code: TC1. The TC1 UOC means it is the ONLY axle used on the M101-A3
thanks a lot, but i need to have it also marked on the axis (in case the previous owner changed the axis later), I check it tomorrow.

Guyfang

Staff member
If you open the TM9-2330-202-13&P, Dated 30 Dec, 2011, to pages (PDF page numbers) 413-414, you will see a drawing of all three types of axles. The #2 axle is the one you want to find on a M101-A3 trailer. And as Jeepadict wrote, very distinctive.

If you open the TM9-2330-202-13&P, Dated 30 Dec, 2011, to pages (PDF page numbers) 413-414, you will see a drawing of all three types of axles. The #2 axle is the one you want to find on a M101-A3 trailer. And as Jeepadict wrote, very distinctive.
great, i check it

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to Steel Soldiers and a good looking trailer !

A3 trailer has a slightly higher weight capacity than a A2.
Max weight is 3160lbs on that axle. The reality is that is probably underrated and can handle more.

I have put more than that in a2 and absolutely no problem in a 4 hour ride.

Actual pictures of the data plates here with specifications:

Sorry again a request, I am searching for the SIN (stock ident. numbers) for the parts I need to order.
I searched over and over but still couldn't find them (not findable/unreadable). I assume, like my axis is, all parts are original.
I am looking for the SIN's of these parts:

- wheel bearing
- handbrake cable
- the plate above the suspension

Does anyone maybe know these codes or could they be in the technical manual as well?
Many thanks in advance

Attachments

Guyfang

Staff member
This TM has all the numbers you need. It is in the TM Forum, free for download here in SS. If you have problems finding it, tell us.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks