• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for the Federal 604

11Echo

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Anybody catch the SS name of the of the guy with the Federal 604 for sale? I heard about it too late it seems as the thread is gone. I know of someone that was looking for one of those trucks.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Man, if I had the money, it would be on a truck headed to GA., I hated to loose my 12T, m20
as I was reading about it, it was gone

Last edited:

73m819

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
It takes 100 post to be able to post in the classifieds and posting for sale in the forum does not go over very good, as you saw, sorry

you would not want to take payments stretched out till my grand kids are 50, just a try

Last edited:

11Echo

Steel Soldiers Supporter

Attachments

73m819

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
You know, there is just something about those BIG old WW2 trucks, that says big REAL truck, as a truck should be, this personae is what make these trucks beautiful

73m819

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
see it is missing the 5th wheel, rear lights, pintle, trailer air lines, and a few other things, NON that would be hard to get except the pintle, and nothing that WOULD NOT keep me from owning it, if I had the money

On another subject, what is the story on the HST in the back ground

3dAngus

I guess you didn't need an EUC for it. U.S. citizens only on most MV sales out of GL.

Those with the export license, different matter. Congratulations, but I hate to see it go out of the country though.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks