• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for the Forum Dictator. Where's Chris?

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If anybody has a direct line to Chris, please call him and tell him I need his phone number. I'm leaving at 0'dark thirty headed to VA and I've got the pipeline winch on board for delivery. I'll be checking my email in the AM before I leave. I would hate to drag that heavy SOB all the way to VA and not be able to deliver it. DR, I've got the cab protector off for you, bring Wheaties, its extremely heavy and my crane doesn't run.
Kenny

mangus580

Kenny, I will toss you a PM...

Poor chris is almost ready to start his business... :) Its been a long road, but I am sure he will be back soon!

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well Brent, judging my the way it fell, you might still need Wheaties. Better yet, bring Popeye and a pallet of spinach. Should have seen me getting that heavy SOB winch off there by myself. I need a WORKING crane.

Desert Rat

Kenny,
Sounds like we're going to have fun loading the S.O.B.. But thank you very much for the rack! I can't wait to get it!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks