• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for this part

teteacher101

I need the retainer that rivets to the body-hopefully you can see what I mean in the pic-the twist plug from the dog house attaches too it. Does anybody have one they would like to part with? If you do please let me know along with the price an we can make the arrangements.
Thanks

Attachments

Bulldogger

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I twisted one up from a piece of coat hanger using the companion on the other side as a pattern. You can also scavenge one from elsewhere on the body as linhster notes.

I used standard aluminum pop rivets to mount them back on. Holding up after 4 months in use.

Bulldogger

teteacher101

Thanks guys, I thought about robbing one from another spot but with my luck I'd need that one too for a hair brain idea a month later! I might just order a couple new ones then, unless I have to buy a case of 500 or something! I'll look into it a little more. Thanks again.