• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for tires in bulk. 37 12.5 16.5

JTH

Where should I look to get the used Goodyear 37s I have found a few places but looking to buy in bulk. there is a dismantiler in Wilmington NC that is scrapping HMMWVS besides the hoods and tires but the best they can do is $400 for four this is a good deal but I am in Idaho and am looking for a more local source. I have been tracking GovLick but nothing up right now. I heard on another forum that bases sell them off but thats it. Any info appreciated.

tage

Bulk? You can get a contract for them by the truckload.
One guy that sells them locally asks 120$ ea tire only with 75% tread.
I have been lucky to find people that buy the trailers and change the tires to something smaller. Those guys are happy to unload them at 100-120$ a pair w/12 bolt. Tires are usually new, but will need to be balanced.

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I would call Feltz Tire South at Red River Depot TX, they have ACRES of these tires at numerous yards around New Boston TX. 715-305-9993 is the phone number on the gate.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks