• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for TM for a MEP005A

R Racing

Ok I did several searches and coming up with nothing. Does anyone know were I can buy a paper copy? I'm doing a engine swap now and it seems there has to be a easier way to get to the gen to seperate it from the engine, than remove most of the electronics?

Nonotagain

Ok I did several searches and coming up with nothing. Does anyone know were I can buy a paper copy? I'm doing a engine swap now and it seems there has to be a easier way to get to the gen to seperate it from the engine, than remove most of the electronics?
Jim,
I don't have a paper copy, but I do have 6 or 7 electronic versions for the MEP-005 generator.

I could e-mail them or attempt PM'ing them to you.

R Racing

I take it you went back to Nelson's without me? :? :D

I did. That GPS does wonders LOL . I brought it home about 2 weeks ago ( he gave me the whole unit, and told me to bring back what I don't use) Then I got ill and could get to it til 2 days ago. so Now I'm tearing the 400hz 1 apart ,and wondering there has got to be a easier way lol !!!!

powerhouseduece

I did. That GPS does wonders LOL . I brought it home about 2 weeks ago ( he gave me the whole unit, and told me to bring back what I don't use) Then I got ill and could get to it til 2 days ago. so Now I'm tearing the 400hz 1 apart ,and wondering there has got to be a easier way lol !!!!

From what I've been told, they are a mofo to yank apart without using a torch.

R Racing

Well the bolts to seperate the 2 are in the gen and its wrapped with everything electronic, and a 3 peice metal housing . and some of it is hard wired to the gen thru the housing and panels, so you cant just remove the panels to get to the gen lol.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks