• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for TM for a MEP005A

R Racing

Ok I did several searches and coming up with nothing. Does anyone know were I can buy a paper copy? I'm doing a engine swap now and it seems there has to be a easier way to get to the gen to seperate it from the engine, than remove most of the electronics?

Nonotagain

Ok I did several searches and coming up with nothing. Does anyone know were I can buy a paper copy? I'm doing a engine swap now and it seems there has to be a easier way to get to the gen to seperate it from the engine, than remove most of the electronics?
Jim,
I don't have a paper copy, but I do have 6 or 7 electronic versions for the MEP-005 generator.

I could e-mail them or attempt PM'ing them to you.

R Racing

I take it you went back to Nelson's without me? :? :D

I did. That GPS does wonders LOL . I brought it home about 2 weeks ago ( he gave me the whole unit, and told me to bring back what I don't use) Then I got ill and could get to it til 2 days ago. so Now I'm tearing the 400hz 1 apart ,and wondering there has got to be a easier way lol !!!!

powerhouseduece

I did. That GPS does wonders LOL . I brought it home about 2 weeks ago ( he gave me the whole unit, and told me to bring back what I don't use) Then I got ill and could get to it til 2 days ago. so Now I'm tearing the 400hz 1 apart ,and wondering there has got to be a easier way lol !!!!

From what I've been told, they are a mofo to yank apart without using a torch.

R Racing

Well the bolts to seperate the 2 are in the gen and its wrapped with everything electronic, and a 3 peice metal housing . and some of it is hard wired to the gen thru the housing and panels, so you cant just remove the panels to get to the gen lol.