• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for transport - Wright Pat Dayton OH -> Burton OH M109 Recovery

Capriceii

I am looking to secure a transport from Dayton, OH Wright Pat to Burton, OH.

My transporter had to back out at last min due to other commitments.

Worst case a recovery and temp storage for a week.. Or a suggestion of a tow and repair facility in dayton that I could get to prep the truck and then drive it back.

Thanks to any and all of you that can help.

I have till wed 9-1-10 to remove the truck.

aua

Stagg

As a backup plan, I have space in Vandalia OH.
I have enough space to add a whole fleet to my "lonesome" Deuce.

If you need something, PM me and we can talk.

Capriceii

Thank You Stagg:)

SouthDave, I got hooked up with Gimp he is pulling it for me.. Looks like monday! Thank You Gimpyrob!

And thanks to ever one on here.. And you all always have a parking lot in Streetsboro!

:-D

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Gimpy has several encampments around the state. Mine just happens to be a straight shot out the WPAFB GL gate. I think he is taking it out to my place so we can look at it for Travis.

sw

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks