• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for Transportation Quotes

19kilo

Needing three trucks moved. You could start at any of the three starting locations and return there when done. :)
Steelsoldier (chris) and I are looking at a 3 way trade with a gentleman in TX.
So if this goes thru, here is what needs to be transported;
From 85086 (Anthem AZ) to 78801 (Uvalde TX)( about 80 miles west of San Antonio)-A deuce M46 (see my avatar for the one you would be hauling),
Then From 78801 to 25314 (Chris's Place)-A NON running HMMWV with lots of parts,
and then from 27839 to 85086-Chris's 5 ton M925a2 with parts in the bed. (notice the 5ton isn't at Chris's address, but several hours distant)

So that is what we are needing and wanted to give SS members a shot at seeing if any one of you all (y'all) are interested in something like this. Please PM me any quotes you may have or if you have questions, just ask them here.
Time frame is when we have quotes and a firm deal, then we'll give a firmer date(s).
Pictures should be in the order mentioned above.8)

Attachments

wb1895

Do a search for HotShots transportation Co. Talk to Eric, he does ALOT of hauling for SS members. He hauled my M35A2 and I couldnt ask for a better price, or a better person to do it. Give him a call.

Alredneck

Banned
Thanks on the break down sent Chris a PM! Working on it! Wow thats some back in forth but I love AZ

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Alredneck, it looks like you'd be going through Tucson, If you did this could you pick up a gutted cab in Tucson and drop in either GA or AL? and what price? thanks.

Alredneck

Banned
Is it worth that Genny to ya? Let me get with SS and see whats goin on. worse case I can get it in DEC when I go there to pick up a RV to bring back if it can wait! Will be in touch!

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In a second plus some more. I need to know relatively soon though...:grd:

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
cool, need to know what cab is going on what.... Damm, have multiple projects.:beer:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks