• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for winter shift boot cover?

acetomatoco

Ya all want that for the main tranny or the xfer....??? I can supplly either for $40 USD but cannot export... what to do??

alphadeltaromeo

Steamy...if winters coming and it's getting cold...from what I understand...doesn't lots of heat come through that opening? Now, I know a lot of cold can too, but under power, wouldn't it be better to help heat the cab with that opening? With all that said now, sure would look better with the cover :lol: and perhaps I'm just plumb wrong here.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Find John Tennis, jatonka. He makes his own and can subsequently ship them anywhere (if he wants).

Steamynachos

ADR in most cases you would probably be right but when it gets down to -25c = about -13F for most of the winter it don't matter how warm that engine gets you still freeze ice actually builds up around the hole 8) A winter front would be nice to but the cardboard I use works also just not as pretty :wink:

alphadeltaromeo

I'm in the South...forgive my obvious cold ignorance here hehe. Ya, if you get in a bind let me know...I'll have my oldest daughter knit you one :lol:

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Those do look just like the orignals which I have on my tractor. As far as the rubber boot, you still need that too!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks