• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for WTEC2 Pad/ecu

fmtvnoob

Hello everyone. Fairly new to the forum but have read literally hundred and hundreds of posts. I am the new proud owner of a 1997 m1084a0. Wife named him "Big Burt"

When I purchased it, it was missing the entire dash along with all the fuses and relays. I have found all fuses and relays, and all guages and rocker switches for the dash.

However, I am looking for the wtec2 pad with ecu. Does anyone have a line on a unit and are willing to sell hopefully for a reasonable price?

Now I do have a question. There are many wtec2 ecu s out there used in buses and other commercial vehicles. Cant one of these units be reprogrammed for the fmtv transmission?

Thanks guys any help is appreciated

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

coachgeo

1. if you use tapatalk to upload a pic..... asap use the link to download the pic to this board.

2. For parts contact Suprman thru here, Bryce Wasielak,and/or Joe Goodnuff thru facebook. Goodnuff is up your way.

fmtvnoob

1. if you use tapatalk to upload a pic..... asap use the link to download the pic to this board.

2. For parts contact Suprman thru here, Bryce Wasielak,and/or Joe Goodnuff thru facebook. Goodnuff is up your way.
Thanks will do. I've got some parts from Joe, great guy. He's got one but he's looking at using it and I would feel bad talking him into selling it so I'm hoping to find one. I'll PM suprman and Bryce and see if they have one they can spare...

Thanks and I will get the picture thing figured...

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk