• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for Zenith Carb kits

m139h2otruck

Still looking for a gasket or full rebuild kit for the replacement Zenith carb used on the R6602 gassers, starting in the 1980's. Have had no luck as of yet. Anyone have a good lead or suggestion? The carb # is C182-1187A List #0-13926 Model 29D14R.
Thanks

m139h2otruck

Thanks all.
I already have a 2nd new Zenith I got off E-bay, but have already robbed the governor unit off it. The truck is now in winter hibernation, but I know that there is an issue with the carb and will have to dig into the float bowel at some point before we use it again. Just trying to get ready with the parts.

m139h2otruck

Of the two links JasonS gave me above, the one in TX or OK the email was NG and the other in Canada did not have anything. Back to stage one. Will try John T's suggestion in Mass.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks