• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking Front bull bar fab ideas

my blood flows OD

I'm looking for ideas for a front bull bar. I'd like to make somethings to dress up the nose of my 813.
this is one I really like but I'd like to see what else is out there before I get fabbing on this.
odviouly I will need to make small changes to the bars around the lights to fit my m-809 grille.image.jpgimage.jpg They did a real nice job on this.

tobyS

Now that would make opening the hood much more difficult (939 series). You wouldn't have the same issue with an 809 however.

Here is my expanded metal to keep sticks out of the radiator...wouldn't do much to stop a bull however.

Attachments

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
I'm thinking any critter that runs afoul of an 800 series truck is not going to fare very well with the stock bumper (moose or mule deer may be the exception).

Unless you just want one for the cool factor or to push down trees stock is good.

tobyS

How about a steel top that you can actually get on top of and not ruin it?

These are my two favorite Brush gaurds I have ever saw for a heavy truck..other than the one that was on the M939 car rammer truck that was in Iraq and a model toy truck was made out of it....I can't find the pic of it.

IF someone could make one of these to where the top half would unhinge downward to open the hood...I would buy one. I realize I'll probably have to have a fab shop make it one day though.

2 best brushgaurds.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks