• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking to buy or trade for a M1009

LtDan

I tried to post this in the wanted section, but it was locked out.
Anyway, I am new to this forum and looking for a 83-86 m1009 cucv blazer in the new england area. I am looking to spend between $2000-$3000. Must be in good mechanical shape and minimum rust. I am cetainly not looking for perfection.
I also have a 95 Cadillac fleetwood brougham to trade with the corvette LT1 engine with many mods and work done in the past year. It is very fast and it handles like a impala ss. It needs nothing but could use some bodywork and a part of the floor pan replaced. Here is a pic. If any interest you can request more pics, and a full discription of everything done
Thank you for veiwing
Bill

Attachments

mangus580

Wrong classifieds, look in the resource section on the left. The forum classifieds have been locked for a year, and are only there for informative purposes.

Thanks for fixing the pic...