• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking to buy

kendelrio

Steel Soldiers Supporter
A generator for those frequent Louisiana hurricanes. (I prefer a military one as I am the grunt in "grunt-proof"). Any ideas? I know I can search GL, BUT....

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
kendelrio said:
A generator for those frequent Louisiana hurricanes. (I prefer a military one as I am the grunt in "grunt-proof"). Any ideas? I know I can search GL, BUT....
I too want a generator for the summer poweroutages. I have been looking on GL and there are plenty coming up. Now the photos show them without a radiator. Do they have a radiator, and if they do, where is it? What is the story on the larger diesel powered units mounted on a skid? How about the dual mounted, trailered versions at Ft Meade? I am getting less and less done at home since I joined this site and discovered GL.