• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

looking to buy

rmballou

looking to buy one here within a month or so maybe today...

what should i look for?

what common problems with them....

is the gl.... right i was looking at prices and it said 150 ends in 3 days
is this right

im in the cincinnati ohio area and not afraid to travel....

truck will work and play
something big to put firewood in and go to parades...

any help would be great...

whats a fair price range?

are they $$$$ to fix

poppop

$150.00 is the starting price on all items. that price will show until the auction is active and someone bids. Yes you can bid 150 early and be high bidder but it will not last long. Most of the time it does not get serious until the last 15 minutes. At the end every time someone bids it extends the bid ending by a few minutes. They are not that expensive to work on and parts are easy to get. Price depends on the sale and who's bidding. Watch them all and you can get a good truck cheap. Usually from $1500.00 to $3000.00 for an A2. A3's usually bring around $10,000.00.

velociT

Like pop said, on GL expect to pay $1000-3000.

On the private market $4000-10ish.

On the private market you know what you are getting.

On the GL you have a 99% chance your truck has already sat for at least a year and probably could use all new fluids.

A good amount of private trucks have had recent maintenance/work done, which can make them potentally worth their premium over a GL deuce.

rmballou

i want everything....... lol

even thought about a m37....

as far as the G L i dont think im going that way ... could end up throwing alot into it right off the bat...

maybe ill find one from someone on here.....

im thinkin ill probably spend about 3500 4500 on one...

keep an eye out........

jrou111

i want everything....... lol

even thought about a m37....

as far as the G L i dont think im going that way ... could end up throwing alot into it right off the bat...

maybe ill find one from someone on here.....

im thinkin ill probably spend about 3500 4500 on one...

keep an eye out........
I had mine listed at $3500 with no bites. Check out the link above to my auction. It's got 2 days left and no reserve. It'll probably end around $2500-$3000.

It's got a great working non-leaking winch, whistler turbo, spring seat, air shift and heater. Also has 2 new batteries and fires up instantly.

Here's the auction with pics and video: 1971 Jeep Kaiser M35A2 Deuce and a Half Winch Whistler:eBay Motors (item 200386624477 end time Sep-24-09 17:53:45 PDT)