• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking to find out transport costs?

BadMastard

Looking into buying a m816 and trying to find out what it's going to cost me to transport it. Might be 300 miles, might be 1600. And if buying from a GL auction, what can I expect to be able to get it home? Thanks all!

BadMastard

Bighurt

Looking into buying a m816 and trying to find out what it's going to cost me to transport it. Might be 300 miles, might be 1600. And if buying from a GL auction, what can I expect to be able to get it home? Thanks all!

BadMastard
There is a link on each GL lot to the shipping page. You simply pick the company and fill out the information required. Usually gets back to you in a day.

You can also post specifics here and see if any can help.

Lastly you can post on uShip and get tons of bids.

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The locations will play alot into the price. If it's a location where there are many loads and return loads can be picked up it will be cheaper. Try U-ship. Gas prices will be the biggest issue.