• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking to replac an S404.114 Unimog with a U1300

saddamsnightmare

October 27th, 2015.

Gents:

I have a Unimog S404.114 listed in the classifieds and hope to find it a good home here in Illinois, as the reason is due to a possible reposting to another NPS site fairly far away from Springfield. What I will be looking for is a U1300L with High Speed or Ultra High Speed gearing, as my trucks often have to execute long road marches to get from pace to place. Karl Kostner located a good U1300L and seems to be having good luck with his. There are about 2 more 404.114's herein central Illinois, but they seem to be relatively rare vehicles, as mine was the only one in far northeast Texas.:shock:

So here's hoping my old girl gets a good home. I probably should have brought the M35A2 here, as the deuce can probably handle ethanol in the fuel mix better then the Unimogs do.

Have a Great Day!