• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

looky what I got!

blackhueys

thanks alot at least now I know who makes it I think I found one that should work its a 24volt one so I would think so it should be 24v that feeds voltage to the pump. Thanks again!!

blackhueys

would it be possible Sasquatch to get a pic of the fuel pump and anything else related to the kit? Thanks hope I am not being a pain I just get anal about stuff like this wanting to do it right.

NPD732

Just going by your pictures, it looks like you are missing the following:

Oil pan
Transmission Pan
2 Battery boxs with lids and hold downs
4 heater mount brackets
Fuel pump
2 fuel filter housings
Some of exhaust lines
Quick disconnects for water lines
Bracket for heater control Same as M1009 dash bracket for radio.

I just installed one of these kits in my M1031.

blackhueys

yep thats about it! not worried about the pans maybe someday it would be nice. looks like I found a fuel pump already I hope. The battery boxes again would be nice to have but no biggy. looks like everything else I should be able to get locally yes might need to do some fab work for the mounts but hey metal bends easy enough into shape. Oh my truck still has the bracket on the dash, at least I have that piece. AGAIN THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO HAS HELPED ME OUT!

Sasquatch

I'll try to send you some pics later this week, as long as your fab'ing stuff up, battey boxes and the pans shouldn't be too hard either

blackhueys

Well good news for me I found someone that had everything else I needed for the install. He didn't know about this site but might join later on. If anyone needs something for the arctic heater kits let me know and I can ask him for you. I could not belive he even had both pans and all the correct exhaust pipes as well! going to start the install tomorrow and will be taking a butt load of pics as I go along! Also was able to get the install manual for the kit so I will be somehow posting that up since the old site is down, going to try and make it a sticky if the admins would be so kind once I get it scanned in. [thumbzup]

DokWatson

I just threw away a whole winterization kit. Dunno why people get so excited about them.

Might still have a few bits and pieces left... if anyone wants them they can pay shipping.

Last edited:

Atwater

what sort of bits and piece do you have left? i have been thinking a fellow with having copies of the shrouds and other seemingly hard to find parts in hand might be able to reproduce a few for resale:idea:. would not mind being able to put together a complete kit for my own truck either:D

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks