• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Lose Brake lights when directional is engaged

RECONJON

Hello

I am having trouble with the flashers on an A3, no flashers are working at all. When brakes are on and directional is engaged, Brake light goes dark and no flashers are working. Does this sound like any thing that would be considered suspect to a regular problem?

Thanks

gungearz

First, make sure all your batteries are full and the connections are clean and secure. check to make sure all the bulbs are functioning. If your brake lights work without the turn signal, its most likely a ground at the signal. If they don't work at all, then it could be in your switch. Check the TM for your flasher and make sure its functioning. I had a bunch of weird accurances with my lights until I just took the turn signal switch out and apart. Cleaned it up like new cause it was so dirty. I've never had a problem with it since.... Good luck.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks