• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Losing patience here

akguy

Hi there, been "searching" here for awhile now. I am looking for a picture of the Deuce fuel cutoff locking plate some people have on their trucks. Have tried several differant key words , but no luck. aua Could someone that has a pic of this please post it? My dad can make one up for me but needs more info. Thank you for your help with this!!!!!!

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ok, I searched for "security ignition" found these pics in a thread nicely titled(MV Security).

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/34296-post32.html

Total time searching, maybe 1 minute.

The key to success in this case is, I thought I remembered it having "security" in the title. So I tried security and one more descriptive word that I thought would be in the thread.

Last edited:

akguy

Hello DH, thank you for the link. However i am looking for the fuel cutoff locking plate i saw here awhile ago. Any help here would really be appreciated!!!!!! Thank you

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Got it now! :confused: Brb...

akguy

DH, actually i could renovate the one for the master switch by simply adding two hinged half's to extend over to the fuel cut off cable and then they could wrap around it and be padlocked. So actually your search helped!!!!!! Thank you . Much appreciated!!!!!!

akguy

I know you can still go under the hood and dis-connect the cable. But at least it will slow someone down...... in time for my Pomeranian to scare them.........uh........warn me something is up! rofl

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I like this idea for shows, where a curious kid could sneak in and flip switches and get it started. It won't stop a thief but that's not what's needed in this example. On my list to make a few.

akguy

DH, thank you for the info and also the suggested search terms. Once you realize what "key words" you need to use, the easier the search should be. Appreciate the time and have a good night. I am going to see if WreckerMan is on soon. Should be .......entertaining.

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
oh yeah, I want to catch that too! Your welcome