• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

lost an old thread, trailer pics

BSH

I've just spent an hour searching for an old thread that showed radial street tires on a trailer, M101 I think, on the Budd rums. I know it was there. Could it have been lost when the change was made to the new format? I really, really exhausted the search function using what I remember of it. Somebody posted in a reply saying they used street tires on the trailer rims, and posted pics of their setup. If anybody can help me out, I'd appreciate it.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
He has not posted pics of it but I think Wayne Harris has done this on his pioneer tool trailer.

86m1028

I've just spent an hour searching for an old thread that showed radial street tires on a trailer, M101 I think, on the Budd rums. I know it was there. Could it have been lost when the change was made to the new format? I really, really exhausted the search function using what I remember of it. Somebody posted in a reply saying they used street tires on the trailer rims, and posted pics of their setup. If anybody can help me out, I'd appreciate it.
I have an M101 that came from gl with 1 piece wheels on it. Is that what your looking for ?

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
I have a M101a1 with the 5-bolt pattern, lock ring rims and I have radial tires on it. What do you want to know?

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Just use radial tubes. I haveStrailers 004.jpgStrailers 008.jpgStrailers 009.jpg a combat Veteran M101A1 that came home with captured 7.5 x 16 tires.

Last edited: