• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

lost another wheel

rottiedog

Went for a little camping, little trail riding, and a little truck repairing. Made it through the day and the drivers front tire spung a slow leak. No problem there and I figure I was done for the day. I was on my way to the tent when I came back by the big mud hole. Lots of people playing and the temptation was there.

Went in and didn't come out without a winch pulling. Tire is missing a BIG chunk from the sidewall. Lucky that I had a spare but I didn't have a jack or a lugwrench. Borrowed those and got her working good enough for the four hour drive home.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks