• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

lost Key... help

TOBEXA

can someone please send me a key for my 1009? lost em at the beach this weekrnd and i have 72 hours, starting from the first complaint to move it

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Is there a GM dealer nearby(key code is in the FAQ sticky, in the CUCV forum)? or a locksmith? Tow truck or Rollback?

TOBEXA

ok so i see the key code now what do i do? i go in to the gm dealer and say cut me a key to this code? i don't think they will do it

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If a GM dealer won't cut you a key, buy a new ignition lock cylinder and replace it. Are there any NAPA or other chain stores there?

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
A GM dealer will do it, but you will have to show proof of ownership of the vehicle. Your title will work nicely. I am moving this to the CUCV forum for you.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks